Sabtu, 24 April 2010

20 21 22 APRIL

hellow april, so many people around me have a birthday on April :)

19 april : Rinaldy Simanjuntak, my best friend happy belated birthday "say", wish your dreams comes true. smangat buat kuliahnya :)

20 april : Dwi Karti Sirait, she is my patner in sosi universe gym. Happy belated birthday dw, smoga cepat sembuh...

21 april : Sonya Tobing, my lovely girl, piece of my napo :) happy belated birthday, semangat kuliah biar bisa lulus bareng2 yaa tahun ini... so sorry can't there beside you on your birthday :(

22 april : Ridho Maesa, my BOY' yes ! he is !! don't be child along time honey, happy belated birthday :) keep spirit, keep smile, keep strong to be a MAN not a BOY anymore :P sayangnya ga bisa bareng dihari ultahmu, but it's ok to be right there around your family :)

and........ for the others who i forget your birthday, i'm sorry...but i wanna say happy belated birthday all :) GBu


1 komentar: